Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wow!!!!

I was going through some photos on my computer the other day and came across these. Not a lot of people got to see me pregnant (especially people who don't live in the city) because I just didn't travel. I turned a lot of heads whenever I did go somewhere, and for the last bit, I wouldn't leave the house without James. I was just too self concious and really afraid I'd fall down and not be able to get up. Despite the extra weight, I was still able to carry Gage around and get him into his crib and the tub, but for the last bit he had to get up on a chair first. Keep in mind that my babies were HUGE (7 lbs 1 oz and 7 lbs 11 oz).

At 29 weeks, I was bigger than I was when I had Gage (who was the same weight as Jude, 7 lbs 11 oz.)



At 34.5 weeks



At 36 weeks.



At 38.5 weeks, 24 hours before the boys were born. The picture is a little fuzzy, I think Tammy was laughing when she took it, but you get the idea.



James convinced me to go shopping for some shorts and t-shirts at 34 weeks, because nothing I had fit me. I remember an older lady at the maternity shop (she was shopping with her daughter) telling me there was NO WAY I would go to term with the twins, it just didn't happen. Boy, would I like to run into her now.

No comments: