Friday, February 16, 2007

Hi Feet!

Gage is having baths again... hooray! I never thought I'd see the day when he cried to have a bath and didn't want to get out of the tub. Last night he was in the tub, standing (sitting is still optional) and lifted one foot out of the water. He looked right down at it and said "Hi feet. You wanna have a bath? Huh? OK!" He sings the rubber duckie song and can wash himself pretty good. Oh it's so nice to enjoy bath time again.

Nate and Jude are really enjoying the bath, too. Nate is a wash cloth chewer and Jude splashes with his hands and then giggles.

This afternoon we had grilled cheese sandwiches (Gage's favourite) for lunch. He usually will comment "It's yummy" while trying to choke back whatever I've attempted to cook for him, but today I got "This is delicious!". It's so nice when he means it.

Oh, and Gage asked me to stop singing for the first time today. We were singing another verse to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and he couldn't get the words right to sing with me. He looked at me and said "Mommy stop". So I stopped and he collected himself and we carried on. Well, he carried on. I was laughing too hard to sing.

No comments: