Saturday, April 05, 2008

Growing Up *sigh*

It was finally time to change the twins' cribs into toddler beds. They were trying to climb out after nap and were getting caught in the bars during the night. Funny how doing that has made their once small room seem so much bigger.




None of my boys will sleep with their heads against a wall, and I have no idea why. All three of them have moved their pillows so that they are further from the wall and closer to the door. Inner fung shui maybe? All I know is that Nate did this even before lying down on the bed.

Jude was really upset by the change, he kept crying and screaming "That's not my bed! That's not my bed!" over and over. For some reason he and Nate switched beds and now he's happier.

They have gotten used to staying in their beds and since we got the rails, they don't fall out. The first night Jude hit the floor twice and Nate fell once, but the rails have made a huge difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its really cool