Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BRAT

No, this isn't what I think of the boys right now. It's the diet I have to follow to help the twins' little bums get all better. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast. We've had quite the week, and James and I can look back at Monday night now and think "It really wasn't that bad", but at the time it seemed really gross. Jude stayed home on Monday with me because he was still kind of gunky. Nate started throwing up at the day home, and kept at it until around 8:30 pm, Gage was the best little boy, helped Dad make supper and ate really well. At 10:30 pm it started coming up. James and I are such a great team, one of us would take Gage and wash him up and get him changed and the other would change the sheets, pillows and blankets on his bed and ferry them down to the wash. Gage was such a trooper, he just kept saying "Uh oh, I spit!" So Tuesday, everybody stayed home with me (who is supposed to be resting). Nate threw up, Jude pooped and Gage was his normal self. Today, Gage is at the day home and the twins are with me. I'm not sure when the twins will be able to go back, but the bottoms are getting better, and Nate hasn't thrown up all day.

Tonight I'm trying BRAT.

No comments: