Tuesday, May 13, 2008

There's a good chance that I've gone insane...

I've volunteered for not one, but two positions with my local Twin and Triplet Club. They commence in the fall. I'm doing PR (because it's a nice introductory role) and Hostess (because we need coffee at the monthly meetings and I figured, hey, it's pretty obvious that I'm good at food!) There are at least two other positions that caught my eye, but I will leave those for next year, as they will take a lot more time than I have right now. I'm trying to keep the control freak in me at bay right now.

The twins are turning two on Saturday. We're having a barbecue for Nate and Jude's birthday on Sunday, which is also our fifth wedding anniversary. I swear it wasn't that long ago that I was meeting James for the first time, and now look at us! 8 years, 5 of them married, 2 apartments, 1 condo, 1 house, 5 vehicles and 3 boys. I guess we've been busy.

So if I appear to have lost my mind, I probably have. I'm just warning you.

No comments: