Tuesday, November 14, 2006

They're baaaaaaack...

Everyone returned home Sunday afternoon safe from their journey. And though I enjoyed my time very much, I am very glad to have them all back.

Gage wearing his wife beater. I should have had him in his ripped jeans, it would have been the perfect trailer park outfit... maybe for next Halloween.



Nate tried and tried, and finally did get his sock off.



Nate and Jude are finally learning how to sit. It doesn't last long, and it's not quite "up", but it's sitting none the less.





Gage was playing the piano this morning. I think he really enjoyed it. Jude was laughing, but Nate slept through the whole thing. How, I'll never know.



And this was my yard this morning. Yuck!!! You cannot navigate this stuff with a double stroller!

No comments: