Monday, November 27, 2006

Earning his keep

Gage has discovered chores. In his eyes, they are fun. I guess that if Dad does them, they can't be all bad. Today it was laundry. He was practically inside the dryer trying to get the last sock out. He pushed me out of the way so that he could put the clothes in the basket. Then, he helped me sweep the kitchen floor. I told him that he almost knows enough to move out on his own.

The other day, it was helping Dad vacuum.



Nate is a proud sitter. He has gotten really good at it over the last couple of days. Except when he is excited, then it's over he goes.



Jude is trying to crawl. He has mastered getting up on his hands and knees, and rocking back and forth furiously. He has even tried to move a knee. I'm not too sure that I'm ready for this.



The boys playing on the couch after breakfast.

No comments: