Saturday, July 21, 2007

Playing Around

Gage is still really into his trucks. He's kind of possessive of some of them, and he's the only one who can play with McQueen. That's ok, a boy really should have some stuff of his own.



Jude is trying to jump. His feet don't leave the floor, but he's very proud of himself.





Nate likes trucks too. He usually watches Gage and then tries to copy what he is doing. This is one of Gage's favourite trucks, and therefore, one of Nate's as well.



And both of the twins are walking now. Nate is still quite cautious and likes to keep an eye on everyone so he doesn't get knocked over. Jude just runs everywhere and hopes he doesn't fall down. Says a lot about their personalities I think.

A picture of James and I, dying in the heat. I've started my new job and it's going well. We may have an offer on the house, we'll find out this weekend I'm sure. We've looked at ten houses so far, and there's four we would like to see again, plus one we've yet to see. I'll be glad when we are moved and back to as normal as we can get.

2 comments:

Birdeen and Carl said...

those are some good looking boys!... i'm glad the job is going well and here's crossing my fingers on your house!

Stacie said...

Walking...isn't it a whole new ball game?