Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rainy Days and Sundays

Since we have moved the furniture in the living room, the boys can look out the window. They really enjoyed watching the thunderstorm the other day.

Yes, I did buy them all matching shorts.





I decided that if the boys were going to insist on being noisy the other day, it was going to be happy noise! This is the first time that I have let them play with the pots and pans. Gage broke every wooden spoon I had. I guess I needed new ones anyway. They really enjoyed it and it kept them from fighting all afternoon.



Dad and his guys.



Mama and her guys.

4 comments:

Twinmommy2boys said...

Too cute. I love the one of them looking out the window. Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure I will do fine, but you know how nerves are sometimes, they get the best of you. I'll be nervous until I give my speech for the first time then I will be fine.

Birdeen and Carl said...

one good lookin' family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

mama k said...

They are just precious!!! Love those matching shorts.