Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ah, the sounds of silence.

As of noon yesterday I am officially off for the weekend. Off does not mean what it used to. Last night I did go for a drink with the girls, and tonight I'm going to Bingo (I haven't been in three years... do you know they have digital bingo?!) My tub has brand new caulking around it and my storage/laundry room is clean now. So is James' bathroom and there's a new filter in the furnace. It's really nice to be uninterrupted while cleaning, but it's so incredibly quiet around here. I've got some music going for background noise, but it's just not the same.

I know that James thinks I am crazy, but I plan on cleaning the rest of the house, doing the laundry and maybe planting some flowers before they come home tomorrow afternoon. James has Monday off, so maybe I'll convince him to go to the bottle depot and Goodwill. It's amazing all of the stuff you find when you clean. We have more room in the basement than I imagined.

I miss my boys.

No comments: