Friday, January 26, 2007

Big Week!

Whew! Jude has had the biggest week ever! Tuesday, he started to crawl, Wednesday he cut one tooth (I thought it was two), and Thursday, he pulled himself up on the couch. That surprised me, Gage (whose book he was trying to get) and Jude.

We bought a new camera on Wednesday, ours had been dropped too many times. It's just wee, and takes really nice pictures. Video with sound, too. So, I have a better picture of my ring and some miscellaneous pictures of the boys. I'd have more pictures of Gage, but he prefers to be behind the camera, helping. And he doesn't stand still for very long to taken too many pictures of him.



Jude crawling and hamming for the camera.



Jude eating a plastice Sesame Street cookie. I swear he thinks that it's real.



Nate demonstrating why I bought a couple of bottles with straws in them.



"Yeeeessssss?"

No comments: