Friday, July 21, 2006

I've got three seconds...




...quite literally. Maybe this whole blog thing wasn't such a good idea after all. Apparently you actually need time to post in order for this to work well.

New pix of the boys. Gage is 18 months, Nate and Jude are 2 months. Hard to believe, the time has gone by so fast. I know I'm going to say that every month. And yes, Jude's eyes really are that big, he's not surprised or anything. He's like a cartoon character sometimes, and when he is surprised, the rest of his face disappears. (I'm such a mean mama. His eyes are just beautiful, and very expressive.)

I'm going to try to update once a week, but if I'm busier than normal, or nothing exciting happens, then it will be less often.

1 comment:

Birdeen and Carl said...

welcome to the world of blogging!.... the kidz are so cute and you are so right.... they are growing right before my eyes... and i'm only looking at pictures! *L*